If we had to pick one word to describe August 2022 for the entire Single community, it would be motion. No matter what else is going on in the world, you keep releasing cool and meaningful projects that keep us in motion and moving forward! So come along with us as we take a break and look back at some community highlights from the past month.
News and happenings 🤠
- Billboard introduced new chart rules––read the lowdown.
- We are still accepting new sign-ups for Memberships Beta! Tap here to tap in - and our team will be in touch. 😎
- NFT bundling is coming your way soon! Be one of the first to sell or give away a free NFT along with merch, concert tickets, or anything in your shop by signing up for feature updates.
Community creations 🎨
- @nickcampbelldestroys gave fans a sneak peek of his new song "Fancy Jeans" with @NormandieRecrds' very own Early Access NFT.
- @_CamMac launched This That EP Membership, making him the first indie artist in our beta program to roll out the new feature! 🥳
- @Skurf_original and @CleanHub_ started a really cool campaign that gets 1lb of trash out of the ocean for every NFT sold.
- @epica flipped their sold-out 20th anniversary concert and livestream into a video for fans to watch a few days after the show.
If you’ve released projects on Single that you love and want us to feature, either share them on Discord or tweet them to us at @single_xyz—we’d love to see your creations in our next roundup!