September 2022 was quite a month for the team and community here at Single, so to celebrate that, here are some standout moments and wins that we can’t wait to share with you. Read on!
News and happenings 🤠
- After soft-launching and lots of testing with power users for most of September, we finally made NFT bundling available to the masses. Give it a go!
- More on that. ☝️ Come hang with us on October 20th at 2pm EST. We’ll be hopping on a livestream and showing you creative ways to bundle NFTs with products in your store.
- Our flat fee per NFT dropped from $5 to $2 as part of an ongoing effort here to lower upfront costs and risks for creators just getting started.
- We put out our last call for Memberships beta testers… which means we have some big news coming for ya later in the month. 👀
Community creations 🎨
- @allthemwitches went live with their NFT giveaway. They're using QR codes and stickers to link fans to their community token while on the road in Europe.
- @FreddieGibbs dropped his fifth solo studio album $oul $old $eparately on September 30th and has since watched it rise to the top of the charts, reaching #11 on @Billboard.
- @shrempin started testing the waters with a “shremp shop” 🦐 filled with all kinds of exclusive products and merch for their holders.
- @dcfc put their 10th album Asphalt Meadows out into the world after 25+ years as a band. Give these indie veterans some love and a stream!
As always, if you’ve released projects on Single that you love and want us to feature, either share them on Discord or tweet them to us @single_xyz—we’d love to see your creations in our next roundup!