Roc Nation recently held an intimate, industry-only showcase for the gospel artist Victory on the label's NYC rooftop.
The night before the show, the team came up with a fun idea... why not let Victory's fans around the world be part of the action?
With that, Roc Nation turned to Single to make the show accessible to fans everywhere.
With limited time to promote and execute the stream, Roc Nation needed a quick and easy way to broadcast Victory's set. The goal was to share the experience beyond the exclusive invite-only guest list.
- Set up the stream same-day with just a few clicks
- Use the free RTMP Streaming Live app to stream directly from an iPhone
- Share the custom link and embed with fans to watch live
With the stream configured in the Single app, the team simply opened the mobile app onsite and connected to their stream key. Within minutes, the rooftop performance was live at sunset in Victory's Shopify store.
Below the stream, fans could shop merch and music from Victory's latest album, Glory Hour, utilizing Single's integrated shopping features.
From social media, fans worldwide clicked through to watch the exclusive event live on their mobile devices.
- Executed a stream on short notice with minimal effort
- Streamed smoothly and reliably -- all from an iPhone
- Expanded viewership of the exclusive event beyond in-person guests
- Drove increased music and merch sales
Get started on your own:
Install Single in your Shopify store.
New to live streaming?
Read our guide for everything you need to get started with streaming live from your Shopify store here.
Want to start your own Fan Club or do a Live Shopping Stream? Our professional services team frequently partners with clients to help brainstorm ideas, build websites and more.