If you're an NFT creator, you know how important it is for your collection to get noticed.
It's not just about creating the collection. You also have to make sure the right people see them at the right time. That's where NFT drop calendars can help.
What's an NFT Drop Calendar?
An NFT drop calendar is a website that shows upcoming NFT releases or "drops". These calendars are run by NFT enthusiasts who want to help artists get their work out there and help collectors find cool new pieces. Being featured on a drop calendar can really get your collection noticed.
Many successful artists have seen their collections sell out after getting featured on these calendars. So, if you're looking to boost your visibility in the NFT market, getting your collection on these calendars is a great move.
Drop Calendars You Should Know About
1. NFT Lately: A one-stop site for upcoming NFT drops, NFT Lately gives detailed info on each drop.
2. Rarity Sniper: In addition to listing drops, Rarity Sniper lets users track how rare certain NFTs are.
3. NFT Evening: If you're creating NFTs on the Solana blockchain, NFT Evening is the calendar for you.
4. NFT Drops Calendar: This straightforward site lists a wide range of NFT drops.
5. Lucky Trader: Along with a drop calendar, Lucky Trader provides in-depth analysis of NFT collections.
6. NFT Drops Twitter: This Twitter account has a large following and tweets about new and upcoming NFT drops.
7. NFT Droppers: With a beautiful interface, NFT Droppers showcases upcoming drops and even counts down to each one.
8. NFT Drops Calendar.io: A user-friendly calendar that lists drops along with the blockchain they're on.
9. NFT Mint Radar: NFT Mint Radar alerts users to upcoming NFT drops, just like a radar.
Choosing the Right Calendar for You
Consider your community, the blockchain you're on, and the ad options they provide when choosing an NFT calendar. Each platform has its own submission criteria as well as a different reach, so try to find one that aligns with your goals and will help you reach the most people.
Get started on your own:
Install Single in your Shopify store.
New to Web3?
Read our guide for everything you need to get started with Web3 here.
Want to discuss a bigger project? Our professional services team frequently partners with clients to help brainstorm ideas, build websites or membership programs, launch/promote campaigns and more.